*Quantity: For a baking sheet 11.5x17”
· 1 Packet Dry Yeast
· 1 Pinch of Salt
· 2 Cups Water
· ¾ Cup Olive Oil
· 1 tbsp. Vanilla Extract
· 5 ½ Cups Flower
· 1 Cup Soaked Raisins
· 11-12 Medium Apples (Shredded and Drained a Little)
· 1 tsp. Cinnamon Powder
· 3 tsp. Bread Crumbs
· In a large bowl mix; yeast, salt, water, oil, vanilla extract, flower. This should be done until the dough is no longer sticky. Divide the dough in half
· Take your first half of dough and roll it flat and place in a baking pan. (It is recommended to line the backing pan with wax paper.)
· Spread the bread crumbs on top of it along with the shredded apples, raisins, and cinnamon.
· Take your second half of the dough and roll like with the first half and now place it on top.
· Place the apple pie in the stove at 410-215 Fahrenheit for about 20-30 min or until golden brown