SIMPLE YEAST-FREE & GLUTEN-FREE BREAD
1 cup millet
½ cup buckwheat
¼ cup flaxseed
Salt to taste
Herbs of choice (i.e: rosemary, oregano..)
1 cup of water
1 cup of sparkling water
Olive oil (optional)
1. Grind the seeds and grains separately
2. Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Add the cups of water and sparkling water, and stir well until blended.
4. Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place the mois mixture on a baking sheet in the chosen pan.
5. Bake for 25 min. Use a brush to oil the top of the bread and add herbs of choice.
6. Bake for another 20-25 minutes. Once golden, remove from the oven, let it cool on a rack. Cut it into desired pieces and place into a ziplock bag. Store in the fridge to preserve freshness.