About 16 servings (8 servings per pan)
· 10 ripped smashed bananas
· 1 tsp. Pure Organic vanilla extract
· 2 tbsp. Organic, cold pressed, unfiltered, virgin coconut oil (melt in a pan or microwave for one minute until liquid)
· 3 tbsp. Organic, pure maple syrup
· 1 c. Organic almond or coconut milk
· 1 c. Organic, raw pecans. (Crush in big chunks)
· 1 c. Organic Einkorn wheat flour or spelt flour (gluten free flour will work too, if needed)
· 1 tsp. Non GMO, aluminum free baking powder
1. Grease two (10 X 10) pans with coconut oil.
2. Preheat oven at 375*
3. Mix all wet ingredients (bananas, coconut oil, vanilla extract, maple syrup and almond milk)
4. Mix flour and baking powder separately and add to the wet mixture, then add pecans and mix.
5. Pour mixture into pans (fill 3/4 of the pan) and bake each pan separately for 40 minutes each, until golden brown, let it cool for an hour and serve.