5-6 large medjool dates
1 cup raw pecans
1½ cups of raw cashews
¼ cup lemon juice
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
½ cup + 2 tbsp full fat coconut milk
½ cup maple syrup
1. Place pecans into a food processor and process into a meal. Add dates and continue to process until dates and nuts form a loose dough – it should stick together when you squeeze a bit between your fingers. If it’s too dry add a few more dates. Optional: add a pinch of salt to taste.
2. Lightly grease or use cupcake papers in a standard 12 slot muffin tin.
3. Scoop in 1 heaping tbsp. of crust and press with fingers. To pack it down, use a small glass or the back of a spoon to compact it and really press it down. I found the bottom of a glass works well. If it sticks, separate the crust and the glass with a small pieace of parchment paper.
4. Add all filling ingredients to blender and mix until very smooth.
5. Pour the filling over the crus in the muffin tin. Tap a few times to release any air bubbles
6. Freeze until hard for about 4-6 hours
7. Remove from the freezer for at least 10 minutes before serving. Top with large raspberry, or the topping of your choice.